Sammie's Blog

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Todays Pictures

ME

Those are pictures on the wall

Thats Eliana's rocker ...my sister

(taken from Eliana's perspective when sitting in it)

This is my Dick & Jane book Ive read to page 68

This is cinder he just got his bummy fixed. So he dosent have any babies.

Jennifer at 7:31 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Poor little Cinder!!!

Isn't your daddy allergic to kitties?

9:49 AM  
Blogger Trudy said...

I saw the pictures, you are doing great in your reading book.

oma

3:28 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Aunt Yvonne,
Cinder is an outside kitty so Daddy doesn't sneeze.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Heeeee here I am too, nice blogger Sammie! I am at your Opa & Oma's house, they are very sweet! JoAnn

9:08 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

This is SO cute Sammie! I never thought to have a website for your cousins, Hudson and Evan. They most likely can't spell or read as well as you. Keep taking those pictures.

Love,

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home