Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Hi! My name is Sammie, and I am 8 years old.
I live in North Carolina with my Mommy, my Daddy, my sister, and my little brother.


this is jenna.this is the clas.I love ballet.
my now brawer
I am Slepeing buty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the plant on the back porchThis is the gl...
Me and Eliana at the park
I got my ears piest
Lok at me
sidr is Laze
My Daddy in Bed



- September 2006
- October 2006
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- October 2007
- January 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- September 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- February 2009
- April 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
- November 2009
- February 2010
- March 2010

This Page is hosted by:
Blogger


5 Comments:
Oma I postid my blog today
Dear Sammie
I just love those pictures, especially Nico's, how sweet he looks. Did you enjoy picking blueberries?
I know your Daddy loves them!
I am sure you'll be eating Blueberry pancakes, b
Blueberry muffins.
Opa just loves them too. The darker the fruit the better they are for you, that is what the health people say anyways. I guess, we better believe them, hahaha
Love you sweetheart
Oma
I like your blog Sammie. I like how you tell the story of your time at the farm.
Dear Sammie
It looked like you had lots of fun!
I wish I could have came along.
Love:Anneka
P.s I wounder how many blueberry's you picked!
Hello there Sammie!
I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday on your Birthday. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday. You are growing up so fast. Take care! Love from your Auntie Lynnie
Post a Comment
<< Home