Today, do you know what? We went to church and yesterday we went to the Chinese grocery store. They have lots of things there. Three crabs fell on the floor-they were falling everywhere!! I picked out a lollipop. It was the yummiest lollipop I ever ate. It was shaped like a star and it was pink!
I haven't gone to co-op because I had a cold, the rhinovirus.
Guess what?? I'm making my own zoo! I put a puppy first and then sea turtles. I print out the pictures off the computer and then I color them.
love,
Sammie
I haven't gone to co-op because I had a cold, the rhinovirus.
Guess what?? I'm making my own zoo! I put a puppy first and then sea turtles. I print out the pictures off the computer and then I color them.
love,
Sammie








1 Comments:
Hi Sammie
I am so glad I could read something on your blog. I am so sorry you have a cold and you could not get together with the other kids at the Co-op get-to-gethers. But pretty soon you will be okay.
Guess what, today I put a parcel in the mail for you. It will take a week before you get it. That is what the lady in the post office told me. So that is about 7 or 8 sleeps okay?
Love you
OMA
Post a Comment
<< Home