Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Hi! My name is Sammie, and I am 8 years old.
I live in North Carolina with my Mommy, my Daddy, my sister, and my little brother.


A trip to the museum
this is jenna.this is the clas.I love ballet.
my now brawer
I am Slepeing buty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the plant on the back porchThis is the gl...
Me and Eliana at the park
I got my ears piest
Lok at me
sidr is Laze



- September 2006
- October 2006
- April 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- October 2007
- January 2008
- June 2008
- July 2008
- September 2008
- December 2008
- January 2009
- February 2009
- April 2009
- May 2009
- June 2009
- November 2009
- February 2010
- March 2010

This Page is hosted by:
Blogger







4 Comments:
They are sooo pretty!! I love them!!
The look so charming and cute. No wonder you love them Sammie.
Oma
I wish they had that when I was younger.
I recorded them on DVD when they were aired on TV here in Canada. Do you have these movies yet? I can give them to you if you'd like.
Love from your Auntie Lynnie
Post a Comment
<< Home