New Camera Pictures

That's Evan and his mommy. They are sitting on the floor. We had a long day of school and then I went to gymnastics.
I looked out the window at school. I looked and looked and looked for my mom but I couldn't see her and then she pickedme up and I hugged her. Then we went to gymnastics and then home. Then the end.

This is my friend Coby. We were listening to some music in the school room. Our new teacher is Mrs. Carmen.
I know how to whistle now. I shwed all my friends at co-op, even Coby.

This is my bed. I made my bed beautifully. My bed has curtains, do you see my bed beautifully?

This is my friend Katie. I was sitting beside Katie and Emma was sitting beside Katie. (Emma is the little girl with brown hair.)








2 Comments:
Dear Sammie
I just LOVE your blog and your photographs. I love reading what you say about the different places you've gone, and the pictures you've taken. You are SUCH a smart little girl....
I love you very much, and I miss you! I hope I can see you soon! Remember, I'd love to have you over at our house for a sleepover next time you come to Winnipeg! That would be so much fun!
Talk to you again soon!
Auntie Yvonne
Sammie
When will you put more pictures on your blog?
Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home