Sammie's Blog

Saturday, June 09, 2007


We mite go to the shoping mol, today. We mite go on the mery go round. We like to bi things. (I had to help her with the word round. She was stumped by the -oun sound.)
Jennifer at 11:48 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted Decock said...

Hey Sammie,

Thanks for posting this blog. I like it sooooo much reading about you and about what you are doing. It was also nice talking with you on the phone. I hope yo had fun in the mall. OPA

11:18 AM  
Blogger Trudy said...

Hi Sammie
I am so glad to see your picture on your blog. Not only that but you are writing so well, keep on doing it okay?
Love you Oma

6:37 PM  
Blogger Yvonne Parks said...

Hi Sammie

I asked Anneka if she wanted to have a blog and she said "No thanks". I thought it was a great idea! But I guess she's not "writer" like you yet! hahaha

I love you Sammie!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home